The Bürgenstock Resort nestles in the heart of Central Switzerland atop a spectacular mountain ridge offering incomparable views of Lake Lucerne. The Resort is a landmark that measures 1 km across and occupies 60 hectares.
It is a place boasting a superior sense of vision. It always has. The first establishment to be built on Mt. Bürgenberg was the Grand Hotel back in 1873. It was a special destination for special guests, from Charlie Chaplin to Kofi Annan. Sofia Loren resided at the resort, and Audrey Hepburn was married in the Bürgenstock Chapel.
Mt. Bürgenstock is a great place for walking. Completed in 1905, the rock-face path Felsenweg is a traditional, some say mythical, mountain trail that leads to the towering 152.8 metre-tall Hammetschwand Lift.
We offer a range of high quality services for of requests:
- Ground transfers to and from all airports in Switzerland to Burgenstock
- Ground transfers to and from any other destination in Switzerland and/or in Europe
- Full disposal of car and/or private driver for sightseeing tours
- Helicopter and private jet service with ground service available at your destination
Arrive in time and in style with one of our luxurious limousines and spacious vans, minibus or bus up to 70 passengers.
- All our vehicles are recent models, well-tended and regularly maintained, comfortable, and equipped with the most current amenities.
- The quality of our drivers assures you an efficient and safe journey to your destination.
- Our drivers have a solid background in driving, an excellent knowledge of the local area, multilingual, and dedicated to delivering a high quality customer service experience.
- Our team speaks several languages, is helpful in all situations, reliable, professional and discrete.
Each call is important for us and is treated with special attention from our trained coworkers.
We will take care: 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.